Are you looking for a great fall camping recipe to change up your campground dessert? Instead of s’mores, try these delicious campfire tarts from Cooking Classy! You’ll love how easy and delicious these treats are to make for your entire family. No matter what you favorite kind of pie is, you can make a version of it over your campfire this fall!
- 1 package refrigerated, small biscuits
- 2 (21 oz) cans pie filling of your choice such as apple, blueberry, raspberry, cherry
- canned whipped cream
- Special equipment: Tart campfire sticks, available on Amazon.
- Wrap the end of the tart campfire stick in the biscuit dough, being sure to keep it even across the stainless steel cup. Do not grease!
- Roast over the open flame, rotating frequently to avoid burning. 1-2 minutes
- When the dough is a beautiful golden brown, remove from the cup and top with your favorite pie filling, whipped cream, and fresh berries!
Fall is a great time to take your family camping because of the beautiful weather, the changing trees, and the lack of bugs out on the trails. Wherever you plan to go this year, make sure you have your camping recipes planned so that you can kick back and relax during your time away. Contact us today to find the perfect RV for your next family adventure. We hope you enjoy this fall camping recipe!